From population size to spending dollars, Baby boomers are one of the most powerful generations to ever be… they hold 2.6 trillion (yes, trillion) in buying power. Yet, they are often overlooked by businesses in favor of their younger counterparts.
In this e-book, we dive into the boomer generation to understand their motivations, economic impact, and why they remain an important demographic to take note of:
- Spending: What their buying power and spending habits mean
- Labor: How boomers are participating in the workforce
- Technology: How mobile devices and the internet affect them
- Values: What values drive their purchasing behaviors
- Sports and live events: How they’re engaging with live entertainment
- COVID-19: What boomers will want to return to live events