We’re here to change the game—and our people are the key to that mission. From the creators and storytellers to the visionaries and problem solvers, together we create, win, and have a great time. Check out all the Experience jobs we’re hiring for now!
It's Time to Thrive
It’s easy to see yourself here with a comprehensive benefits package and an environment created first and foremost with our people in mind. Plus, work you get to work with an incredibly talented team!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability coverage and 401K match
- Casual dress code plus open and fun workstations
- Break-out rooms for small meetings and quiet space
- Bottomless snack pantry, coffee bar, and beverages
- Ping-pong, Pop-A-Shot basketball, XBOX, and Nintendo 64
- Sonos throughout the office to practice your DJ skills
- Work on a MacBook laptop with display screens
- Hackathon and industry conference opportunities
- Experience culture full of fun events and gatherings
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
- Employee and leadership development
- Tixie awards showcasing our core values in action
Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Paid parental leave (maternity, paternity, adoption).
Monthly in-office massage sessions.
Work / Life Balance
Flexible work hours and work from home days.
Generous time off, holidays, and unlimited PTO.
Buckhead location with close access to MARTA.
Community outreach programs and local volunteering.
Lots of fun happy hours, competitions, and parties.
Personal and team recognition and celebrations.
Annual stipend and development opportunities.
401k match and life and disability coverage.
Performance and bonus opportunities.
Prior to working at Experience, Marc worked in the NFL for 7 seasons. Working in professional sports was something he always aspired to do but was also really interested in the technology world. After visiting Atlanta and meeting everyone at Experience, the culture is what really drew him in.